Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WESTMONT SENIOR LEAVING WESTMONT TO ESCAPE HIGH AND EVER INCREASING TAXES OF GLEASONMACHINE RUN SCHOOL DISTRICT


Westmont School District is the home of the Gleason royal family.  We received a message from a 70 year old senior widow who is having to leave her family homestead because of the rising real estate tax burden in this affluent Johnstown borough.   This weary widow writes:  "I've lived in my home for 35 years.  I am tired of hearing about how the GleasonMachine hates taxes.   The Gleason family continually votes for tax increases in this district.   I know the Gleason's are a powerful family.  Why don't they use their power in Harrisburg to help taxpayers like me in the Westmont School District."   PATRIOTS we couldn't have said it any better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment